breadcrumb Sgroi Autostore > Faq-02
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Chi siamo
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lista Auto
- Lists Style
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- ISRO Congratulates NASA and SpaceX for Their ‘Historic’ Manned Mission Giugno 1, 2020Indian Space Research Organisation on Monday congratulated NASA and SpaceX for their manned mission, calling it "historic."
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Launching on June 11 Giugno 1, 2020Mi Band 5, the next-generation fitness tracker by Xiaomi, will launch on June 11. Mi Band 5 will reportedly support Amazon's Alexa voice assistant and pack SpO2 sensor.
- OnePlus and McLaren End Partnership, No More McLaren Edition Smartphones Giugno 1, 2020After three special edition devices, OnePlus and McLaren have ended their partnership. However, we can still expect a special edition device from OnePlus to launch later this year.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 8GB RAM Variant Launching in India Soon, Price Revealed by Company Website Giugno 1, 2020Samsung Galaxy M31 is getting a new 8GB RAM model, adding to the existing 6GB RAM variant that was launched in February. The phone boasts of a quad rear camera setup and a massive 6,000mAh battery.
- 10-Digit Mobile Numbers to Continue, No Shift to 11 Digits: TRAI Giugno 1, 2020Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has said that as per its recommendations the country will continue with 10-digit numbering for mobile telephone services and it has categorically rejected shifting to 11-digit mobile numbering plan.
- Vodafone Idea Brings Rs. 251 Data Pack in Select Circles, Offers 50GB Data for 28 Days Giugno 1, 2020The new Vodafone Idea Rs. 251 data pack offers 50GB of total data for a validity of 28 days. As mentioned, this is just a data pack and does not come bundled with talk time or SMS benefits.
- Russia Applauds SpaceX Launch but Calls Trump's Reaction 'Hysteria' Giugno 1, 2020Russia's space agency criticised US President Donald Trump's "hysteria" about the first spaceflight of NASA astronauts from US soil in nine years, but also said on Sunday it was pleased there was now another way to travel into space.
- Remove China Apps Becomes Top Free App on Google Play in India Amidst Anti-China Sentiment Giugno 1, 2020Remove China Apps, an Android app that claims to identify China-made apps on your Android phone and remove them, has gone viral in India. The app is currently at the top spot of Google Play’s top free apps list and it has been downloaded by over 10 lakh users since its launch on May 17.
- Samsung to Add New Memory Chip Line in South Korea as COVID-19 Boosts Demand Giugno 1, 2020Samsung Electronics said on Monday it has begun construction of a new domestic production line for NAND flash memory chips, betting on demand for personal computers and servers as the coronavirus prompts more people to work from home.
- Why Is Vikings Censored on Netflix in India? Giugno 1, 2020Netflix is playing a censored version of Vikings in India, includes blurring out two cooked pigs on season 5, episode 12 “Murder Most Foul”. That’s because Netflix is airing the version that premièred on the History TV18 channel in India.